Learn CPR and Save a Life
Join the Winter Park Fire-Rescue Department to learn CPR. Students will earn their American Heart Association CPR certification through this course. Participants will learn adult, child, and infant CPR. This class is perfect for parents, care providers, and older siblings.
If you are a healthcare provider please let us know so we can prepare the extra course material you will need to go through. You can email us at email@example.com.
As we reopen our life safety classes to the public we understand the importance of taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Prior to each class the room will be disinfected
- Upon arrival students will sanitize, be provided with a mask, and have their temperature taken
- Each student will maintain a minimum distance of 6ft from others within the classroom
- There will be handwashing and sanitization stations available to students throughout the course
- No food or drinks will be permitted in the classroom
Age requirement: 13 years old
*Refunds will not be given but you can move to a class at a later date if needed. Take home books are not included in the price of this class.